Nacho Meal Kit
Our Nacho Meal Kit is made to create the most delicious Tex Mex Feast at home.
Our Chilli Con Carne and Queso Cheese has been cooked with love and care for you to enjoy on your nachos and allow you for a fuss free dinner at home.
1 Preheat oven to 180 degrees, arrange half of the corn chips on a baking tray or plater and set aside.
- Heat up chilli con carne (either in microwave for 2 -3 minutes) or in a saucepan until brought to the boil. Ensure you add a small amount of oil to the saucepan and water to the mixture to avoid and product from sticking. Once reached desired temperature remove from the heat
- Repeat this step for the Queso cheese.
- Once the chilli con carne and Queso cheese is at desired temperature, layer half the mixture over the corn chips that have been prepared earlier. Pop in the oven and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining chips, chilli con carne, Queso and cheese. Bake for a further 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown. Remember all components are already cooked and heated so this step shouldn’t take too long.
- Top with your selected additional toppings evenly over the top of the nachos.
- Finish with Guac and Sour Cream